The Bennett Blog to share with our family and friends!
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Hoopla, Biltmore Baptist Church 2008
We attended the churchs' Halloween event, Hoopla on Friday night. We had corn dogs, snow cones, cotton candy, popcorn, and CANDY! The boys had fun playing the games and getting candy.
They both did so good about wearing their costumes this year. We had a great time !
GREAT PICS:) We go to the Forked River Baptist church!Last night Ashley had youth group:) and I LOVE it..last weekend was a concert,and the bus takes them.I absolutely LOVE that church! SO many activities for kids. Your church looks Awesome!MISS U MUCH!Your kids look ADORABLE!How is the baby?!
I am blessed to be a Stay at Home Mom to two beautiful and active little boys...Aaron, who is almost 7 and Aiden, who is almost 5. I have been married to my wonderful husband David for over 10 years now. We are so thankful to be back in the mountains of NC that we love. I love to take pictures and scrapbook. I also enjoy camping and spending time with my family.
1 comment:
GREAT PICS:) We go to the Forked River Baptist church!Last night Ashley had youth group:) and I LOVE it..last weekend was a concert,and the bus takes them.I absolutely LOVE that church!
SO many activities for kids.
Your church looks Awesome!MISS U MUCH!Your kids look ADORABLE!How is the baby?!
Post a Comment