Wednesday, February 3, 2010

More snow...































































































































































































So apparently instead of moving back to the beautiful mountains of NC with their mild winters, we took a wrong turn somewhere and ended up moving to Minnesota! :)
We have had so much snow (for here anyway) and cold weather this winter. I know I said I missed it, but seriously, when is Spring coming??? Darn groundhog saw his shadow too...so we have 6 more weeks of this! I wonder where he lives cause there was no sun at our house to see any shadows. For a few brief minutes I was longing for the sand gnats of Brunswick!
Anyway here are some pictures of our latest snow adventure. It was much more pleasant this time.... only 8 inches of snow, no power loss AND best of all, I didnt have to do all the shoveling myself because David was not on call.
Wanna guess what the forecast is for this weekend? You guessed it, more snow!

No comments: