Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Camping again...



















































We had a great weekend at Dan Nicholas Park in Salisbury. Very fun place, check it out at www.dannicholas.net. We camped 4 nights. We had great weather, got to spend time with friends, rode the train 3 times, the carousel 3 times, went to the aquarium to see the fish and snakes 4 times, played putt-putt, rode paddle boats, ate dippin dots, went to the petting zoo, played in the splash pad, and had several campfires. Yummy stuff! We also did a trip to Concord Mills shopping.

1 comment:

ScrapsofMe said...

My Mom used to work in Salisbury. I can remember going to Concord to shop at the Cannon factory (at the factory actually) outlet for towels and bed linens all the time. I was in sticker shock when we move away and I bought my first towel at a regular store! No campfire photos? Looks like you had a great time. Hugs. Pamie