Wednesday, June 24, 2009

It's Potty Time...


I am so proud of my sweet little Aiden! We have (almost) mastered the POTTY!!!!!!! :)

We started working on it last Monday and progressed through the week from the Dora potty (yes, I bought my son a Dora potty...would have bought the princess one if I thought it would help!) to the real potty!
I was afraid with VBS this week we would lose ground, but he has done very well and as of today has filled his entire potty chart with STICKERS! So, we are headed to the toy store to exchange our diapers for a new TOY!
I think I may have a BIG boy on my hands very soon!
Great job AIDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

ScrapsofMe said...

WOOHOO!!! Doing the happy dance! That's such a relief to get out of the way. And such a saving on diapers too. You deserve a treat too. Maybe a nice summer pedicure!