




Aiden had his Halloween party at school today and Aaron was out for a teacher work day, so we had a Costume photo shoot after I picked Aiden up at preschool. Aiden is dressed as Wyatt from Super Why on PBS...he has the "power to read"! (which he does...Aiden, my child who has always been obsessed with letters and their sounds, is now reading the books Aaron is bringing home from kindergarten!) Aaron is his hero, the one and only, Indiana Jones! They are super cute and excited about going to Hoopla (Fall Festival) on Saturday at church. Aaron is excited about the candy and Aiden is excited about the bounce houses!
2 comments:
I just LOVE that whip cracking photo! He looks just like Indy when he was a boy! And I know who to call if I need to know something....Super Why! Your pumpkin carving episode was great..they all look fantastic in the dark. Have fun tonite. Happy Howl-oh-weenie!
Pamie
I just love those costumes!!!! Smiling right now!! :O)
Lori
Post a Comment