Happy Birthday to the sweetest 4 year old on the planet! :) We love you Mr Aiden. You truly are a gift from God!
The only thing you asked for was Uno Attack (well, that and Wii Sports Resort, which we already have)! I love that about you. It doesnt take much to please you. I missed the shot but after you opened your gift, you literally did a happy dance. Cutest thing ever!

Aiden turned 4 on Wednesday! My goodness time sure does fly. We spent a beautiful, fun filled day with friends and then went bowling for the first time that evening. The next day, Nana, Pa, & Uncle Duane came over for dinner and celebration. Nana & Pa had come over to keep Aiden & meet Aaron at the bus stop for me since I was at the doctors office with Dad for his post-op appointment. We will celebrate with the Brinkley side of the family on Sunday afternoon.
1 comment:
Well, obviously I missed Aaron's b-day...so wish both of your adorable boyz Happy Happy Birthdays from ME! I can't beleive the baby is 4 either! It was only yesterday you were expecting Aaron!
Lotsa love,
Grammie Pamie
Post a Comment