Daddy built a new playset for the boys. It is huge and has a really fast new slide. We have spent many weekends (and lots of money) mulching around it and other parts of the yard.
The boys posed for this really cute pic on Mother's Day. I am so blessed to be mom to two such awesome boys. They are the best! I love you Aaron & Aiden!
Aunt Net Net finished her Master's degree and we had a surprise party to celebrate with her! As soon as she takes her boards, she will be a Nurse Practioner! Go Aunt Net Net! We are very proud of you.
We opened the pool for the summer after much hard work on David's part, digging and leveling out a spot. I know the boys are going to have so much fun in it this summer!
1 comment:
Amy, your boys are so tall! And here it is swimming time! I hope you had a great weekend with your pool. Our kids LOVED their swing set, even though it was the old fashioned kid. Swinging and sliding are fun, no matter what the age.
Hugs,
Pamie
Post a Comment